Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow!

Snow scene There has been so much snow recently here, there hasn’t been school in about a week! So, this week I’m writing on my blog from home! The weather has hindered my fitness plan slightly, but I have still gone for a few walks, shovelled a LOT of snow (hard work!) and of course had some snowball fights!
Believe it or not, I think the snow is a great opportunity to get outside! It makes sport and running quite impossible, but you can still go for walks. It means you and your friends can have so much fun! Over the past week, I have had numerous snowball fights and gone sledding for hours (a lot of fun!!). Things are, slowly, beginning to thaw, so maybe by next week I’ll be back on track! Although it has been a great week and a half!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment