Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Year's Resolution!



For 2011, I’ve decided to try to pick a new year’s resolution that will be sustainable!! Because I’m on a basketball team, it is very important to keep fit, or get fit as was my goal over Christmas! I’ve started training every day, jogging, using rowing machines and cross trainers. My resolution is to stick to this and continue throughout the whole year.
Over Christmas, I started jogging about 5 kilometres a day, for about half an hour, sometimes more. My plan is to gradually increase this.
I’m going to try to focus on aerobic exercise, using the fitness machines mentioned above. I’m taking what I’ve learned in P.E. such as the muscle strength and endurance, and aerobics exercise and fitness overall. Plus, cardiovascular endurance! To apply these things outside of P.E., would be good.
Fitness is not my only aim. It will help me, but to keep sharp I need to shoot around. The basketball ring outside comes in handy! I want to improve my game, and endurance.
So, I’m going to try to do some amount of exercise every day, for roughly 30 minutes, be it a jog, or using the cross trainer, or shooting around outside. So far so good!! J
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment