Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Fitness Plan


My Fitness Plan!
I feel that I could improve my fitness overall. I play basketball, so it is a good motivation to get fitter as I think the sport could be more enjoyable, and in a way, I could perform better.

Monday: Day off.

Tuesday: Basketball training (in school) for approx. 40mins & PE for 1 hour.
                   20 minute walk.

Wednesday: Basketball training (outside of school) for 1 and half hours

Thursday: 30 minute walk

Friday: Basketball training (in school) for approx. 40mins

Saturday: Basketball match, approx. 1 hour, 20 minutes
                   Half an hour walk.

Sunday: 1 hour of shooting around at home
30 minutes of sit-ups


Total Time: 480 minutes/8 hours

So, currently, I do about 8 hours of exercise a week. I think I definitely have to keep it up, and maybe even extend my walks and personal training sessions. I also think it’s important to eat healthy and get a balance, to do the right amount of exercise and get the right amount of rest. J

No comments:

Post a Comment