Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Perception of PE

My Perception of P.E.
Laura Byrne
      

I think that P.E. is a lot of fun, and a good way to mix with your class and friends. I think P.E. is a great escape from the classroom and every day work. It’s a class everyone can let go in and just enjoy. I think P.E. should be on a class timetable every day. I also think that its important as so many of us can’t find the time to do regular exercise.

                                       


I love all the different themed things we do in P.E. every week. Some days its athletics, and a certain form of athletics like running, others days it could be dance, or yoga and aerobics. I love the variety of our P.E. classes, I just think the classes should be more frequent and we should have at least two P.E. classes a week, maybe more.

No comments:

Post a Comment