Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tag Rugby

Over the past three weeks, we have had P.E. classes with Simon from the IRFU. This has been really good, and I think I've learned a lot about tag rugby. It's also been a lot of fun. We have done a lot of passing drills and I think i have improved my passing.
I am really enjoying the experience. I think without this experience, I would not get the chance to try tag rugby and learn so much. I think it should be interesting playing full games of tag rugby next week, but I think we will find it very good. For me, passing backwards, as it is the opposite of most sports, is the most difficult part!
I am looking forward to playing the games next week as I think it will be great to finally use and put all of our drills and training with passing etc. to work and to the test! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment